Friday, August 5, 2011

I...

I loved Elsie's post "on learning my craft"...

I was smiling from ear to ear while recording this...

I need this for our new patio (grand reveal soon)...


I think this comic is super funny...

I'm going to buy a curling iron because of this...

I'm making this for dinner tonight...

I think this dutch subway slide is hilarious (thanks Joanna for posting this earlier in the week)

I've been really enjoying All This Grace and Charm lately...

I need these... okay maybe I just really, really want them...

I absolutely love this dress...


15 comments:

Kari Rae said...

Those shoes and that dress would look fabulous together! =D

Katie said...

Such a great roundup, thanks for sharing! xo

Beckerman Girls said...

AWESOME pics!!!!!! LOVE that striped dress with the brown oxfords!!! SOOO WICKED babe!
Happy FRIDAY!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

DeLuna said...

Love your blog. It's super cute and refreshing. I want one of those glass dispensers also...

CAMILLE STYLES said...

Oh that video! It's so darling...thanks for bringing a huge smile to my face too! xo

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Kari... I know. I need them both right?
Katie, Beckerman, DeLuna... thanks for your nice notes.
Camille... Thanks, I'm glad it made you smile too. Loving your blog.

Allegra said...

nice blog

Punctuation Mark said...

the video is adorable!!! have a good one!

Audrey Leighton said...

Haha! Love the cartoon! AND the dress at the end is super cute

xx
www.befrassy.com

Gaby said...

I loved elsie's post, so inspiring :)

Lucija said...

Love the dress!
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija

withlovelucija.blogspot.com

whitney johnson said...

great collection of wonderful things! especially that dinner and those sandals. looks so yummy and so cute :)

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. =)

Carly Anne said...

Thanks for the mention, my dear. You have a good thing going with these links...

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Of course Carly. Gotta share your blog, it's so funny and sweet!