Monday, August 1, 2011

7 Months Old!



You like to "fly"...

You celebrated your first 4th of July with Grandma and Grandpa...

 You figured out how to put your foot in your mouth...

You had you first solid food...
 

 You wore matching outfits with Poppy...

and Nana...

and Nana took you for a "ride"...

You love your Bumbo chair...

You laugh a lot...


You figured out how to escape your swaddle...

You fell in love with Sophie...


 You met Megan, Chris and Luci...


 You got to visit with Uncle Rob and Aunt Meghan...

 Great Grandpa...

 and Uncle Ryan...

and you met Dayne, Amber, Bailey and Chloe...

You love to play with blankets...


 You graduated to the "sitting up" stroller...

You went to the zoo...

 You cut your first tooth...

You went swimming...

You mastered the art of chill-laxing.

14 comments:

two birds said...

what a great way to document her life so far! she is beautiful!

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Thanks! We think she's pretty darn cute. I've had so much fun doing these posts.

That Girl in Pearls said...

This is such a beautiful post! You captured some precious photos. Love the one about figuring out how to get that whole "foot in mouth" thing down ha!

Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
B.
That Girl in Pearls

Carly Anne said...

Great photos. It will be amazing to look back on these posts when the babes is grown, yeah? :)

Melissa Blake said...

So beautiful. she is so precious!

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Thanks ladies. Yes, Carly I am loving looking back at them. I did one a week when I was pregnant and then have done monthly ones since she was born. I just ordered photo copies of the pregnancy ones for an album. I'm so glad I am doing this.

xo

Bonni (Jepsen) Harvey said...

Kacie, I just love reading your blog! It's funny because our little one's are about 8 months apart, so your blog reminds me of what he was doing just 8 short months ago. Being a Mommy suits you well, keep up the good work!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful baby girl and beautiful post. I can't wait to get to see you two next week!

Bisous,
Steph

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

She is SO precious! And what a great way to document how she changes and grows.

elsie said...

So precious. Love these photos. Thank you for the sweet comment!
xo, Elsie

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Bonni, thanks. I am loving it in case you couldn't tell. Thanks for the book recommendations too.

Krysten, I have loved doing these posts! Just visited your blog and loved it!

Elsie, Thanks for visiting. I just looooove your blog. I don't know how you do it all but I love that you do.

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

Bonni, thanks. I am loving it in case you couldn't tell. Thanks for the book recommendations too.

Krysten, I have loved doing these posts! Just visited your blog and loved it!

Elsie, Thanks for visiting. I just looooove your blog. I don't know how you do it all but I love that you do.

cristina petre said...

how lovely

Andrea@Fancy That! said...

What a busy baby! Beautiful memories.